CLICK THE PIC

CLICK THE PIC
AND VISIT MY NEW BLOG!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

We Have a Winner!




The winner of the first ever TY&B interactive game, Where in the World is Jessica Rabbit (which needs some major tweaking if ever to be played again), is Joanna Jenkins of The Fifty Factor!

Way to go, Joanna! Your fabulous prize of this hot guy to our left, who I'm pretty sure is Brad Pitt (if not, does it really matter?), is all yours for the having.....do with it what you may!

Make sure to visit Joanna's blog.... you won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

Wow, I'm speechless! THANK YOU! I'm thrilled to have him and praying he doesn't show up with the wife and 40 kids :-)

GREAT game! Let's do it again soon. Maybe George Clooney can be the prize next time?????

xo

nonnie9999 said...

i threw the game, because i'm not a brad pitt fan. don't know what it is, but he just doesn't do it for me.

alantru said...

I was going to demand a recount. Until I found out that prize wasn't a date with Jessica Rabbit. She's a looker, that rabbit.

yorksnbeans said...

JJ...I'm so glad you like your prize. No wife and kids I promise! I'll make a note about George!

Nonnie & Alan...prizes are custom-made.

Nons,give me a hint for the next game.

Alan I'll be sure to let Jessica know how you feel so she can prepare herself for the next game in case you win! ;-)

Unknown said...

drooling over the pitt pic

I must play the next game then! ;)

yorksnbeans said...

Dusty - I'll make sure it's worth playing!! ;-)