When looking back at this past week, I realized it was sprinkled with little unexpected pleasant surprises. It made me start wondering how many weeks are probably filled with them and go unacknowledged, so I thought I would begin a "Cupcake Friday" to highlight the past week's sprinkles of unexpected joy.
1. An unexpected visit from one of my brothers and his family last weekend.
2. Seeing an absolutely gorgeous sunset.
3. The return of a dear old friend.
4. Opening a parcel full of goodies that came from a dear blog buddy on the other side of the world.
UPDATE! One more to add to the list!
5. The return of Tannerleah @ Stop Annoying Me
What unexpected pleasures did you experience this past week?
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! (And don't forget to send in your body part!)
There are no palm trees in Los Angeles
8 hours ago