CLICK THE PIC

CLICK THE PIC
AND VISIT MY NEW BLOG!

Friday, May 15, 2009

ADD A CAPTION




White House press secretary Robert Gibbs (L) reacts as veteran CBS White House Correspondent Bill Plante gets up and walks out of the room after receiving a phone call during the daily press briefing at the White House in Washington, May 13, 2009. Several journalists phones rang during the briefing, disrupting Gibbs' briefing.





HAVE SOME FUN AND ADD YOUR OWN CAPTION!
I'll start if off: "Oh, hi Sam, thanks so much for calling. I'm at one of Robert's press conferences, and I don't think I can take any more of his um's & uh's."
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

9 comments:

nonnie9999 said...

i think they should have turned it into the telephone hour from bye bye birdie. what's the story, morning glory, what's the word, hummingbird? i can picture the costumes and the dancing! just think how many more people would watch press conferences.

Anonymous said...

"Yes, dear...ok dear...yes, ok honey..yes, I will be home around 6...yes, Ok I'll pick up some milk...ok, sweety?...yes dear. Sweety?, I am at the white house and everyone is laughing at me......ok dear...ok....ok, I'll tell him....love you too, Bye"

My wife said to tell you to tell the first lady she is beautiful. An entire career of back breaking journalism and I will be remember for disrupting a whitehouse breifing over a personal phone call...oops!

Anonymous said...

I gotta admit, that press secretary likes to hear his own voice!

Anonymous said...

omg! my car warranty is about to expire?

VoiceoftheGods said...

Crap what a bad time for my phone's alarm to go off. Better make this look good.

yorksnbeans said...

Wow Rose! Don't be a stranger!

yorksnbeans said...

VOG....he did make it look good by walking out of the room! :-)

Anonymous said...

"Yeah, seriously, a pink tie. Can you imagine one of bush's people in that get up? They'd be shipped off to guantanamo faster then you can say "Duck, Cheney's got a gun."

yorksnbeans said...

RAM!! My dearest criminal! Thank you for stopping by. Although, I would normally shy away from that type of influence at my blog, you are most welcome here at the YNB spot. Take care of yourself at Gravel Bay and hope to see you again! ;-)