CLICK THE PIC

CLICK THE PIC
AND VISIT MY NEW BLOG!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

EERIE SIMILARITY



Personally, I am not familiar with Lucy Gordon, a 28 year old British actress, but I just read an article about her being found dead in her apartment yesterday from an apparent suicide. When I saw this photo, my heart kind of did a flip-flop when I noticed Heath Ledger in the billboard behind her. The two of them were in the film "The Four Feathers", a movie I've always intended to watch but never got around to it. Lucy was apparently an up and coming actor, as was Heath. Very sad to see such beautiful and talented lives end so prematurely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning YNBs- This is eerie. Sadly it appears the suicide rate is on the rise a bit in all walks of life... Sometimes there is more going on in someone's mind than they let on to the rest of us.
If they would only reach out to someone, before considering that as an option. It leaves a lot of people so devastated beyoned belief.

yorksnbeans said...

Her 29th birthday would have been tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Very sad for the family.......it's an incredible pain that there is no relief from.