Apparently, Lynn, wanted to get to know the person behind the troll a bit better since I learned a few things about her last week when she answered the following questions on her blog. So, I grabbed the questions she had on her blog and pasted them below (with a couple of minor changes). Whether you really get to know me much better from these answers, is questionable, but none-the-less it was fun and it gave me a post this morning!
Now, my job is to tag 3 or 4 other bloggers to answer the following questions. Let's see, who would I have the best chances with to actually do this?? Hmmmm.........okay, here goes:
You guys have been tagged:
Part-Time Sweats Model
Duncanr@Life With Mrs. D
bschooled@Just Making Convo...
So many questions......
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
ened street. That was what he would remember, the feeling of
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch _____. my computer monitor
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Mad Men
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? 8:40 am
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 8:42 am (what a guess!)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Mr. YnB flipping papers
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? just now when I let Simon out in the back yard.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at? myself in the mirror as I was blow drying my hair.
9. What are you wearing? t-shirt, cropped pants and flip-flops.
10. When did you last laugh? this morning when I came downstairs and heard our little Yorkie, Simon, snorting up his food (he's such a piglet!)
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? cabinets, built in bookshelves, a tv, artwork, bulletin boards with lots of crap pinned on them, light switches, 2 windows, a plaque that says "never, never, never give up". In fact, I'll give you a photo......
12. Seen anything weird lately? a baby praying mantis on the underside of the door knob to our back door. After letting Simon out to do his business, I walked back to the back door and I noticed something right before I grabbed the doorknob. I looked underneath and clinging to the underside of the knob was a praying mantis. I carefully twisted the knob to go inside to grab my camera, but when I came back he had moved onto the door frame. Praying mantis' are rare sights.
13. What do you think of this quiz? is this a quiz?
14. What is the last film you saw? Lolita
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what's the first thing you would do? scream
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno! I'm left-handed
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? get rid of hate
18. Do you like to Dance? oh, do I!
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a miracle (I liked Lynn's answers!)
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? a miracle
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? possibly
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Hi, how are you? Have a seat. What can I help you with?
23. What time is it now? 10:00 am (This took longer than a regular post! And, I have no idea why the post time states 8:38am)
And for those who would like to see the person behind the troll.......